Interactive Route Maps
Create interactive route maps to export and embed within your website using our FREE tool.
Create a route map file that can be embedded in your website using popular mapping systems such as Google Maps, Bing Maps, or OpenStreetMap.
Provide users with a familiar way to interact with a route and visually identiy bus stops and destination. Allow users to view departure information, whether that is real-time or scheduled.
Let passengers explore a route via an interactive map
Source: Norfolk Green
with BusCms.com you can:
- plot bus route lines directly onto an interactive map
- use a 'snap-to-road' feature to quickly draw complex routes
- add stops directly from imported timetables, or from a direct Naptan database lookup *
- plot as many routes as you wish for any bus service ie outbound/inbound/peak time etc
- display sheduled or realtime departure information from the route maps *
- display departure board information within any website *
- lets users identify their nearest stop or the stop nearest their destination
* requires a BusCms.com subscription account with the appropriate modules